- Imagine choosing lesuire over growthFrom March 22 Economic UpdatePublished on March 22, 2013
- Published on March 19, 2013
Brian Edwards-Tiekert interviews Professor Wolff on Up Front on KPKA about the recent deposit tax proposal and its implications for the rest of the world.
Listen on KPFA's player at this link
- Published on March 19, 2013Professor Wolff is joined by Victor Wallis to discuss ecology and economics comparing capitalist and socialist responses to environmental crisis.
- Published on March 6, 2013Pete Dominick presses Professor Wolff on his Sirus radio program Stand Up!
- Published on February 25, 2013Updates on profit-driven scandals (horsemeat in Europe and fish in US); how long we work, Correa's anti-austerity victory in Ecuador, and getting public benefits for public investm
- Published on February 18, 2013Updates on worker takeover of Greek factory, minimum wage debate, and European horsemeat scandal. Detailed analyses of Post Office cutbacks, economics of educational decline, and paying for war with taxes.
- Banking and the Finance SystemPublished on February 13, 2013
- Published on February 12, 2013Updates on big bank misdeeds, internet provider monopoly, and social effects of unemployment. Critical analysis of proposal to break up big banks, capitalism and the tomato industry, and expose of real goals of austerity policies.
- Parts I and IIPublished on February 11, 2013
Interviews from Jan 21 and Feb 10, 2013
Parts I and !!
- Published on January 30, 2013
Professor Wolff on KPFA's Evening News
- Published on January 28, 2013