1. Introduction, Marcello Musto.
Part 1: Re-reading Marx in 2010
2. Not Just Capital and Class: Marx on Non-Western Societies, Nationalism and Ethnicity,Kevin B. Anderson.
3. The Myth of Twentieth-Century Socialism and the Continuing Relevance of Karl Marx,Paresh Chattopadhyay.
4. Change the System, Not Its Barriers, Michael A. Lebowitz.
5. Emancipation in Marx’s Early Work, George Comninel.
6. Revisiting Marx’s Concept of Alienation, Marcello Musto.
7. Marx and the Politics of Sarcasm, Terrell Carver.
8. The “Lesser Evil” as Argument and Tactic, from Marx to the Present, Victor Wallis.
9. In Capitalist Crisis, Rediscovering Marx, Rick Wolff.
10. Universal Capitalism, Ellen Meiksins Wood.
Part 2: Marx’s Global Reception Today
11. Marx in Hispanic America, Francisco T. Sobrino.
12. Marx in Brazil, Armando Boito and Luiz Eduardo Motta.
13. Marx in the Anglophone World, Paul Blackledge.
14. Marx in France, Jean-Numa Ducange.
15. Marx in Germany, Jan Hoff.
16. Marx in Italy, Gianfranco Ragona.
17. Marx in Russia, Vesa Oittinen.
18. Marx in China, Daping Hu.
19. Marx in South Korea, Seongjin Jeong.
20. Marx in Japan, Hiroshi Uchida.
Visit Professor Wolff's social movement project, democracyatwork.info.
Permission to reprint Professor Wolff's writing and videos is granted on an individual basis. Please contact email@example.com to request permission. We reserve the right to refuse or rescind permission at any time.